Last updated 6 years ago
ACCOUNT MANAGER - REACHLOCAL CHICAGO
ReachLocal’s Account Managers play a key role in our Local Sales Organization. They work exclusively with our Internet Marketing Consultants (Account Executives) to help grow and retain their customer base. They also communicate directly with current clients regarding their advertising campaigns, renewal, performance, metrics and several additional facets of our emerging technology on a regular basis.
• Time Management
• Dynamic Personality
• Problem Solver Extraordinaire
• Customer Retention Skills
• Sales-minded Demeanor
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
• Effective client interaction/communication to ensure an excellent customer experience
• Building rapport and strong relationships with existing client base to increase retention
• Media expert on all products & their functionality
• Ability to explain complex technical concepts to potential and current customers
• Solve technical issues; interface with multiple support organizations within ReachLocal to resolve any issues that may arise during the lifetime of a campaign
• Advertising campaign entry
• Help manage all necessary paperwork and assist customers through the on-boarding process
• Monitor the performance of all advertising campaigns
• Responsible for staying on top of all advertising renewals and assisting in running renewal appointments
• Assist the IMC in updating Salesforce.com with all prospect and client information for accurate sales reporting
• Assist the IMC with research to prepare for meetings, create proposals, gather articles, and any other types of marketing material as needed
• General administrative duties as needed
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Intellectually curious in the online, digital, and interactive marketing world
• Familiarity with CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com, SAP, or other database systems
• 1-5 years working experience in a marketing, sales (inside or outside) or customer service role
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive base salary and performance-based residual income
• Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
• Expense reimbursement program
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 6 years ago
As Google has evolved over the past decade, one thing has always been debated by small retailers - would I be better served by utilizing a smart SEO strategy or go with a smart Pay-Per-Click strategy? A decade ago, SEO was a much easier undertaking. There was fewer competitors trying to rank for keywords and Google hadn't quite figured out how to deliver visitors with ads relevant enough to click on. But all that's changed.
In 2010, Google made $28 Billion (that's with a B) in advertising revenues. With 80-90% of this generated by AdWords campaigns, Google has a huge (and very profitable) reason to continually find ways to drive more and more traffic to the paid search areas of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). SEO still has a major role in any online marketing strategy, but studies are showing PPC is “rising dramatically in its importance.”
This report on Practical Ecommerce is very insightful and shows that advertisers can no longer afford to take a hard stance on the SEO v. PPC debate. To read the entire article, "Pay-Per-Click Advertising Becoming More Important?", click here
Last updated 5 years ago
Now you can offer the world's best online marketing services to your clients!
If you partner with us, you will immediately be able to offer the following exciting services to your clients (see more in the enclosed sales sheets):
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) on all search engines and several online directories (98% search engine coverage!)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (WEB 2.0 through high quality content marketing and social media – as well as website consulting and on-page SEO)
Online display awareness advertising (90% website coverage!)
NEW AND EXCLUSIVE from ReachLocal: Online display “Search” Re-Targeting (only show display ads to people who recently searched on a search engine for related search terms)
Social media optimization and management
Online reputation optimization and management
24 Hour LiveChat service (connect with all visitors to your website with a live smiling face that can respond back instantly 24 hours/day!!)
Online optimized high-resolution professional video production
Online banner ad design (compatible with all websites including Facebook)
Powerful and easy to use online tracking software (including a VERY easy to use mobile application!) that clearly shows your clients what they are getting for their online advertising investments!
.. and much much more! Give your clients complete web presence and grow your ad agency now!
We have an affiliate program that lets your ad agency offer these services with absolutely amazing tracking abilities that will instantly make your agency a top of the line online marketing agency!.. and you'll profit from it monthly!
If you want proof of the quality of our services, please view some of our reviews (including video testimonials) here: http://www.internetmarketingchicago.co/reviews
Call or e-mail us today to learn more or to sign up.
Turn your ad agency into an online marketing agency instantly!
Internet Marketing Consulting